1. Hearing Mari’s very, VERY exciting news. It’s sad news for us in Sydney, but AMAZING news for her – when my friends are happy, I am happy! I am so excited and proud of this talented lady – she truly ‘…turned her cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans’ (Unknown).
2. Walking across the pretty Sydney Harbour Bridge to work with JK. Good exercise, fresh air, beautiful views and great company. A great way to start the day!
3. Stepping out of the office for a quiet moment at the Botanic Gardens during my lunch break. I would never be able to do this in HK. For me, having a quiet moment outdoors in such a peaceful, green setting makes all the difference. I felt so calm and happy when I returned to work.
4. A bowl of steaming hot, spicy soup noodles with chicken and green veggies. Soup noodles are my comfort food (as I mentioned here). Afterwards, I immediately felt ready to take on the world!
5. Another lesson at my weekly writing class through the Community College . Learning makes me feel young and reminds me how much I don’t know yet – in a good way of course. I hope that the course will help me to write better content for this blog AND get started on my fairytale!