1. A lovely afternoon at the Grand Designs Live Show at the Exhibition Centre on Glebe Island. Mrs B and I caught a ferry from Darling Harbour to the island. It was steaming hot so we sat outside under the shade and enjoyed the cool breeze and views. At the Exhibition we wandered around the stalls to get some décor and renovation ideas. We even spotted Kevin McCleod and Peter Maddison from the TV show! You should go next year if you can!
2. Lunch at the Boat House at Balmoral Beach with Miss M. What a stunning view, we are so lucky to live in this beautiful city.
3. My lovely friend from pole class who is a clever patisserie chef/baker brought me this delicious loaf of sourdough bread that she made at work – Iggy’s Down Under in Bronte. How nice it must be to actually make something tangible and delicious at work!
4. Pretty jacarandas on our street in Neutral Bay.
5. When the sun became too intense while working on the balcony, Boyfriend brought his golf buggy and stuck his huge Titleist umbrella – it worked, until the wind picked up! Love blogging in the sun on the weekends!
Have a lovely week, not long until it’s properly summer in Sydney!