Marilyn Monroe always looked so effortlessly chic and glamorous whether it was in a stunning evening gown or a relaxed blouse and Capri pants. Here are 7 ways you can inject a little Marilyn Monroe glamour into your life….
1) Little white dresses. Marilyn said ‘Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman – but loose enough to show you’re a lady’.
2) Keep it casual but chic with a pair of capri pants.
3) Look classy, elegant, feminine and professional in pencil skirts and a blouse.
4) Wear red lipstick. And smile because Marilyn said ‘A smile is the best make up any girl can wear’.
5) Sunglasses and scarves.
6) High heels. Marilyn said ‘I don’t know who invented high heels but all women owe him a lot.’
7) Dab a little Chanel No 5. Marilyn said ‘What do you wear to bed?… So I said Chanel No. 5! Because it’s the truth…’
Do you have any style lessons or tips from Marilyn Monroe?
All images via Pinterest.